Sunday, February 3, 2008

My endorsement

I know you have all been waiting to see who i endorse for president. I have watched most of the debates, CNN all the time, MSNBC often, Fox network, never except once to laugh my ass off listening to Chuck Norris with Hannity and Colmes.

Please get out and vote on Super Tuesday those of you that can if you aren't registered Independent (Delinda) or Undecided and still belong to one of the real parties.

Well, My endorsement in the 2008 election goes to $^#&*@ )*&$#.

6 comments:

LORD I MUST HAVE BEEN BLIND said...

exactly.......

Anonymous said...

Chicken.

Micah said...

Oh that's easy, I watch LOST and know that the code stands for Huckabee. Nice try.

theoldfartat play said...

This is a special code and it ain't Huckabee.

Anonymous said...

Your encryption does not ward me off...enough characters for "barackobama". OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Luke...Heidi...Brooke....Jake said...

finally you grow a set and call your shot.